Saturday, October 25, 2008

Noah's Arc: Jumping The Broom

The ground breaking drama and hit sensation on LOGO Noah's Arc has now released its first movie in select theaters. Noah's Arc follows the lives of four gay black men in Los Angeles, their love, their fun, their problems, and most of all the drama!

"Noah's Arc is back, and you're invited to the big wedding! But can Noah and Wade really pull it off? Will Ricky's sexcapades get the better of him? Can Chance and Eddie stay together? And can Alex stay sane? Get set for a wild wedding weekend of love, laughs, sex and some serious drama. Noah's Arc: Jumping the Broom. In theaters, October 24th."



http://www.noahsarcmovie.com

3 comments:

Renee said...

Loved having tea with you so I thought I'd we'd play a game....tag you're it.

Queers United said...

Renee you are a riot! I enjoyed tea with you too, next time I need fair warning so I can brew up some as well!

Anonymous said...

I never got to learn about Noah's Art. Very hetero-normative movie tho. I want to see it anyway!

Post a Comment